Path: Top » Journal » Jurnal_Keuangan_dan_Perbankan » 2006

Pengaruh pelatihan terhadap kemampuan keryawan dan dampaknya terhadap kinerja karyawan (studi pada karyawan PT. Metropol Megah Tulungagung)

Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, Volume 4 Nomor 1 April 2006
Journal from JIPTUNMERPP / 2011-12-29 02:21:47
Oleh : Sugiharini , Diploma 3 of Finance and Banking Merdeka University Malang (jurkubank@yahoo.com)
Dibuat : 2006-04-01, dengan 0 file

Keyword : Training, capability, performance.

The purpose of this study is: 1) to find out descriptive variables of trainer, training materials, training methods, training facilities, and training duration, as well as employeeÂ’s capability and performance of PT. Metropol Megah Tulungagung; 2) to determine the effects of variables in this case the trainer, training material, training method, training facilities, and training duration altogether toward employeeÂ’s capabilities; 3) to find out the effects of variables: trainer, training material, training method, training facilities, and training duration partially toward employeeÂ’s capabilities; 4) to determine the effects of variable effects of employeeÂ’s capability toward employeeÂ’s skill. This study is in term of explanatory study, with the location of the study is PT. Metropol Megah Tulungagung. The sampling technique is proportional random sampling, with the number of sample is 72 respondents. The data analysis is descriptive statistic analysis, and multiple regression analysis and simple regression. Based on the result of multiple linear regression analysis, altogether, the variable of trainer (X1), training material (X2), training method (X3), training facilities (X4), and training duration (X5) have significant effect toward employeeÂ’s. based on the result of multiple linear regression partially, the effects of independent variable toward dependent variable indicates probability value (t sign) < 0.05 is the trainer probability (X1) = 0.040, training method probabilities (X3) = 0.00 and training facilities probability (X4) = 0.018; that means each variables has significant effect toward employeeÂ’s capability. Based on the simple linear regression analysis, the variables of employeeÂ’s capability has significant effect toward employeeÂ’s performance. The effect of independent variable toward employeeÂ’s performance is 38.8% and the remaining 61.2% is affected by another variable that is not in the model.

Deskripsi Alternatif :

The purpose of this study is: 1) to find out descriptive variables of trainer, training materials, training methods, training facilities, and training duration, as well as employeeÂ’s capability and performance of PT. Metropol Megah Tulungagung; 2) to determine the effects of variables in this case the trainer, training material, training method, training facilities, and training duration altogether toward employeeÂ’s capabilities; 3) to find out the effects of variables: trainer, training material, training method, training facilities, and training duration partially toward employeeÂ’s capabilities; 4) to determine the effects of variable effects of employeeÂ’s capability toward employeeÂ’s skill. This study is in term of explanatory study, with the location of the study is PT. Metropol Megah Tulungagung. The sampling technique is proportional random sampling, with the number of sample is 72 respondents. The data analysis is descriptive statistic analysis, and multiple regression analysis and simple regression. Based on the result of multiple linear regression analysis, altogether, the variable of trainer (X1), training material (X2), training method (X3), training facilities (X4), and training duration (X5) have significant effect toward employeeÂ’s. based on the result of multiple linear regression partially, the effects of independent variable toward dependent variable indicates probability value (t sign) < 0.05 is the trainer probability (X1) = 0.040, training method probabilities (X3) = 0.00 and training facilities probability (X4) = 0.018; that means each variables has significant effect toward employeeÂ’s capability. Based on the simple linear regression analysis, the variables of employeeÂ’s capability has significant effect toward employeeÂ’s performance. The effect of independent variable toward employeeÂ’s performance is 38.8% and the remaining 61.2% is affected by another variable that is not in the model.

Beri Komentar ?#(0) | Bookmark

PropertiNilai Properti
ID PublisherJIPTUNMERPP
OrganisasiDiploma 3 of Finance and Banking Merdeka University Malang
Nama KontakDra. Wiwik Supriyanti, SS
AlamatJl. Terusan Halimun 11 B
KotaMalang
DaerahJawa Timur
NegaraIndonesia
Telepon0341-563504
Fax0341-563504
E-mail Administratorperpus@unmer.ac.id
E-mail CKOwsupriyanti@yahoo.com

Print ...

Kontributor...

  • Editor: Wiwik Supriyanti, Dra. SS.